Interested compliance professionals may send a resume and cover letter to careers (at) csrps.com.
Come join our growing team of CIPP’s. The Privacy Consultant will be responsible for the on-site day-to-day provision of privacy compliance activities for a key client. Successful candidate will be a privacy subject matter expert, current on privacy regulations and emerging technologies affecting both consumer and employee privacy. Specific work assignments will vary based on evolving client needs, so flexibility and initiative are important. As CSR and the client are based in South and Central Florida, the ideal candidate would be Florida based, or willing to relocate to the area.
- Drive the execution and continuous improvement of client’s privacy compliance program, policies and procedures as it relates to employees and customers.
- Collaborate with business partners and IT Security to ensure implementation of corrective action solutions to close gaps identified.
- Serve as subject matter resource on privacy regulation and policy matters and provide input into improving privacy controls.
- Identify and provide analysis of new and existing consumer privacy, employee privacy, and other relevant data and consumer protection regulations.
- Lead privacy compliance training initiatives.
- Assist in the review and coordination of potential personal information incidents.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree a plus
- 4-6 years in data privacy management; minimum 3 years of client-facing consulting practice required
- Professional Certification: CIPP/US required. Additional CIPP or other complimentary certifications (CISSP) are strongly favored
- Strong working knowledge of US privacy regulations
- Self-management abilities and leadership are required
- Exceptional communication skills, good facilitator, capable of producing quality documentation, organized, good customer relationship skills
- Confidence to speak up and challenge ideas and propose alternatives.
- Solid public speaking/presentation skills
- Able to travel to multiple client sites across Florida
- Ability to multi-task and context-shift; ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a fast-paced, driven team